My teaching methods are individualized if I am working with someone one-on-one. Mainly, I give you space to feel and process whatever is going on in the mind and body. In group classes, I use the connection of the breath and movement of the body to explore the inner workings of our own self to feel more connected to ourselves and to the world around us.
I am a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance. I have been practicing yoga and meditation for 14 years, and am here for you. We are all suffering. I want to support you and be there in your self-discovery journey. I want to give you space to feel, be heard, and connect with your mind and body in a way that feels more connected to the self and with the world around you. Through yoga and meditation, we build compassion for our self. That's where it starts.
All of my classes are held online. If you are looking to work with me on-on-one, I charge $25 for an individual half hour session, and $40 for an individual hour session.
My mission is to reduce access barriers to yoga by making my teachings available online and less expensive than in-studio classes. By providing a personal and intimate approach to online yoga, I am committed to helping students develop their practice in a way that promotes their evolution and growth. Online access, affordability, and scheduling flexibility are three main pillars of Zen Lab.
OWNER, RYT Zen Lab LLC | September 2020– Present
• Teach one-on-one private yoga sessions with individuals and groups
• Direct sports team partnership onboarding, planning, and teaching
o Indy Red
• Organize and lead daily live online yoga classes for Zen Lab members
o Vinyasa, Power Yoga, Slow Flow, Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and Yin Yoga
• Market and promote online classes by establishing relationships with students and promoting future classes
• Utilize social media to build the Zen Lab brand, gain followers, leads, and eventually new students
• Record, edit, and publish my own podcast: Meet Me Where You Are
• Track student attendance and student payment
• Film, edit, and produce downloadable yoga videos
• Organize and track financials and profit/loss statement
• Determine forecasts for future growth and have
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|