Every student has a different style of how they would like to learn. I use different tools resources and communication methods to be able to further assist my students on achieving their educational and professional goals. As a teacher I am very patient on providing time and the right resources for them to gain large amount of knowledge. Having a skill of being detailed oriented It additionally helps out my students learning every aspect of the subject.
Have been working on projects that challenge me to learn more and explore the world of technology. I have achieved my Bachelors Degree of Computer Science at Neumont College of Computer Science in Salt Lake City, Utah. My passion to learn more and grow has led me to various positions in my career. I am using my educational and professional experiences as a pathway to encourage others to confidently start their learning journey into the industry.
In the next 3 years:
- Teaching software and web development with business skills
- Enhancing people’s knowledge around the world through my online courses
- Build a community of software & web developers
In the past 5 years:
- Self-taught full stack and software development
- Taught Logical and Computational Thinking
- Ambassador for Taos
- Held Marketing Coordinator position at Neumont College of Computer Science
- Honored to received Officer of the Year Award from YMCA of San Francisco
- Honored to receive World Series of Innovation Top 3 finalist award
- Honored to receive Word Series of Innovation Bay Area Finalist
- Honored to receive Recognition for Academic Excellence
- Fluent in English, Gujarati, Hindi
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer networks lessons for all!
Taking databases lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$5|