In this world of high stakes testing and college admissions, I take pride in not only helping with these ELA-focus areas, but also making that tutoring practical and relevant - you will use the skills we work together on beyond these specialized goals, I promise you and I have to earn that with you!!
Hi! I am an experienced teacher currently teaching at Westerville Central High School (starting my 13th year overall) who loves helping prepare students (and improving scores) for the following focus areas:
- ACT English & Writing
- AP Language & Composition (prep for the course itself and also the College Board exam in May)!!
- College Essay Help (Common App or for specific schools - have helped with essays for students currently at
schools such as Stanford, Brown, U. of Chicago)
- Currently certified high school English & AP Instructor
- Have taught since the inception of CCS
- Have taught 12 years of AP Language & Composition
- Have tutored for ACT Writing section since the inception of this portion
I very much look forward to working with you!
Mileage can be discussed with clients depending on distance. Thank you.
- B.A. English (The Ohio State University)
- M. Ed. English Education (Grades 7 - 12) (The Ohio State University)
- Westerville Central Educator of the Year (2015)
- ELA Department Facilitator (Presently)
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking Resume / Cover letter writing prep has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$130||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$250||$250|