I would like to see where a student is having a hard time within the subject and find a way for them to understand the topic properly. Each student is different therefore there might be different reasons as to why they are having a difficult time.
I graduated from San Jose State University in May 2020 and currently studying there for a Master's degree in aerospace engineering. I enjoyed all the engineering subjects from basic coding to advanced physics and calculus. I hope to teach what I know to those wanting to learn!
San Jose State University
Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering Expected Graduation: May 2022
Bachelors of Science in Aerospace Engineering (GPA: 3.2) May 2020
● Aero: Structural Analysis and Design of Aerostructures, Aerospace Flight Mechanics, Rigid Body Dynamics,
Subsonic Aerodynamics, Aerospace Automatic Control System Design, Aerothermodynamics: Supersonic
Aerodynamics, Aero Vehicle Control, Spacecraft Design, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Propulsion
● Mathematics: Calculus, Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations
● Technical: MATLAB/Simulink and C Programming, Autodesk Inventor Design
● Hyperspectral Imager: Designed and built a working hyperspectral imager to be launched and used to analyze
algae over the Monterey Bay.
● Supersonic Windtunnel: Designed a blowdown closed configuration supersonic wind tunnel with calculated
● Simulated Streamlines Around Airfoil: Simulated airflow around an airfoil using its inputted data. Coded
through Matlab and Simulink.
● LearJet-24 Dynamics Analysis and Control Design: Analyzed dynamics of the aircraft to create equations of
motions. Analyzed its open-loop system and designed its controller.
● Programming Languages: Matlab/Simulink, C, Python
● CAD: Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks
● Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
● Creative: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom
mechanical engineering lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, aeronautics lessons for all!
Taking astronomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$12|