Iam a BALLB 4th year Law pursuant. My target student audience is 11th and 12th class students pursuing Legal studies in there school and also law aspirants preparing for CLAT and other law examinations.
My technique of teaching would rather be 100% simple yet practical.
My basic purpose is not just making the student score exponentially well in there subject but also to make the concepts completely coherent , so that they never in there lives forget the roots from which they can undermine the law.
Iam an BALLB 4th year student , pursuing my studies from the most reputed college of IP University, New Delhi. Scored 99/100 marks in the subjects Legal studies and won Gold medal for legal knowledge. Have requisite tutoring experience in legal constitutional classes which used to be home tutoring.
COLLEGE/SCHOOL QUALIFICATION CGPA/PERCENTAGE
Amity Law School, Delhi Under Grad- BALLB 7.0
DPS, Mathura Road, New Delhi Higher Secondary School XIIth. 92%
DPS, Mathura Road, New Delhi Senior Secondary School Xth. 9.2
1. Interned under Mr. Amarjeet Singh Chandokh: (Senior Adv) (4 weeks)
2. Interned under National Human Rights Commission.
-Legal Intern/Training Division.
3. Interned under Mr. Gurdeep Singh: (Delhi High Court)
4. Interned under Mr. Rajeev Sirohi: (Patiala house court)
5. Interned under Legal Prism: (Legal research organization) ( 4 weeks )
6. Interned under Nithi Manthan: (Online Legal Organization)
7. Interned under Zee Media House:( Advertising Legal dept)
-Media observer and event management.
8. Para Legal Volunteer: District State Legal Service Authority.
1. School topper in Legal studies in class XII securing 99% marks.
2. Awarded Blue Scholar Blazer for Academic Excellence in 2016-17.
3. Awarded scholar badge for A1 Academic performer for 3 consecutive years: From 2013-16.
4. Awarded Allrounder Marker Cup for the year 2015-16 for excellence in sports, extracurricular and academics jointly.
1. Volunteer work at Teach For India (TFI).
2. Love Care Foundation: outstanding contributions and accomplishments in empowering underprivileged children.
(4 weeks): Special Letter of recommendation.
3. Vanguards Institute of Child Development: Mentoring school children and developing young minds.
(5 weeks): Special Letter of recommendation.
4. British Council Teacher Training Programme by Delhi Government: Delivered 160 hours spoken English course in Government schools.
5. NURTURING YOUNG SEEDS Leadership League: Conducting Enrichment classes in community and enhancing entrepreneurial skills.
6. AIESEC Youth Organization: DELHI – FOREIGN YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS, 2018-19.
7. Legal aid society organizing committee: Amity Law School, Delhi. -Speaker/Moderator/Legal aid volunteer.
● Article on: Virtualization of dispute resolution process.
● Article on: Interference by state in freedom of religion in India.
● Article on: Article 370 and its Abrogation: A overview.
● Article on: Indian Labor laws and its codification.
● Article on: Surrogacy laws in India.
● Article on: Dk Basu’s guidelines on custodial violence.
● Article on: Sea-farers and their rights.
● Article on: Plea bargaining in India.
● Article on: Overview of Lok Adalat’s in India.
1. Participated in Amity Law School, National Moot Court competition 2018-19.
2. O.P Jindal moot court competition 2019.
3. Organized National Seminar cum Training Programme on Human Rights-Towards Equality.
4. Finalist in NYS Leadership league All India School competition. (Budding Entrepreneur award)
5. Represented my school in National IPSC cricket tournament 2016-17.
6. Won bronze medal in All India boys CBSC boys cricket tournament. 2015-16.
7. Inter school dramatics: Theateron award: Spotlight and Faceoff.
8. Best Batsmen of the tournament by Pankaj group and sons.
9. Offer letter to play for company: Share India Pvt Ltd.
10. Dream A Dream: Facilitator
HOBIES AND INTEREST
I am sincerely involved with various peace building organizations and voluntarily support them with the motto of respecting and treasuring each life in front of us. I am really excited to explore different aspects of development sector in order to bring a change in the society in my own unique ways. I am also a keen observer of the current Indian legal system and have a high level of enthusiasm and passionate in order to bring a change in the society at large with my own unique ways. I am also an active swimmer and a sportsperson.
criminal law lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest civil law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, labor law lessons for all!
Taking public law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|