I approach each topic with a mindfulness of multiple teaching philosophies. I find it best to draw from many different approaches to create a balanced perspective, and an inclusive social environment. The two most fundamental ideas that I will build off involve consideration of the students as individuals, and a consideration of their general needs and developmental appropriateness.
I am an Art Education and Art history undergraduate student with experience in personal, professional and academic artistic settings. I worked as a student teacher assistant in an elementary art classroom for three years in two different districts. I have experience working collaboratively with classmates and professors to advance my own artistic skill.
The Metropolitan Career and Technical Center, Providence, RI
Graduation June 2018
• Member of the Student Leadership Board
• Created and Installed a Mural to Encourage a Positive Learning Environment
Community College of Rhode Island, Lincoln, RI
January 2016- May 2018
• Total of 12 Courses During High School Career
Rhode Island College, Providence, RI
Art Education Major, Art History Minor, Printmaking Concentration, Expected Graduation, May 2022
• Two time recipient of the Student Talent Award
Citizens Memorial Elementary School, Woonsocket, RI, Student Assistant to the Art Teacher, 2014-2017
Mercy Mount Day School, Cumberland, RI, Student Assistant to the Art Teacher, 2016-2017
• Lesson Designs and Differentiating Projects
• Taught and Supervised Classes
• Class Preparation, Cleaning Projects, and Room Maintenance
• Studied Demographics and Designed a Collaborative Art Project Between Two Schools
• Developed Positive Relationships with Students and Staff
Rhode Island State House, Secretary of State’s Office, Providence, RI
Tour Guide, January - June, 2019
• Conducting Tours for Visitors of the Rhode Island State House
• Memorization of Script and Flexibility with Questions and Needs of Guests
• Professionalism and Problem Solving
• Development of a Potential Coloring Book Design for Visitors
drawing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest art and design lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, life drawing lessons for all!
Taking art school preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$14|