React.Js is an emerging lightweight frontend framework and this is the perfect time to get a hold over it. According to me, web development is inevitable as no matter in which field you are, you will come across developing a web application in one way or the other.
I am very flexible with my schedule as well as my teaching methods. I can easily adapt to methods that my students are most comfortable with. For teaching any programming language, I always believe in hands-on coding rather than giving a bunch of theories to learn. Besides all of this, I enjoy teaching because I consider it as the best way for one to constantly learn.
I am an Artificial Intelligence Engineer at Canada Revenue Agency. I have completed my Masters in Applied Computer Science from Dalhousie University. I have developed a lot of applications using React.Js in the front end. I can teach from the basics of React.JS to advanced concepts like redux and react hooks.
Dalhousie University, Canada
Master’s in Applied Computer Science
Cumulative GPA: 4.16/4.30
Relevant Coursework: - Software Development Concept, Cloud Computing, Serverless Data Processing, Web Development
Honors/Awards: - Received a merit scholarship of $1500 for academic excellence. Stood 3rd place in the first Banking and Insurance Hackathon in Nova Scotia organized by CGI and TD bank.
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering, India
Cumulative GPA: 8.81/10.0
Relevant Coursework: - Python Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms, Database Management System, Operating Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Object-Oriented Programming with Java, Data Mining
Frameworks and Tools:- Flask, Spring Boot, React.js, Node.js, Express.js, Pytorch, Git, GitLab, GitHub, Trello
Cloud Platforms:- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure
Strengths:- Firm commitment to quality, Focused, Critical Thinking, Effective time management
CANADA REVENUE AGENCY
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
• Improved chatbot responses by re-designing the knowledge base of qnamaker and intents of LUIS
• Developed a web application using Python Flask and React.js to extract posts from Reddit and performed sentiment analysis on them. The model was trained using glove word embeddings and a 3-layered LSTM network.
ELECON PRIVATE LIMITED, India
Software Engineering Intern, January 2018 - April 2018
• Developed a spring boot application for taking employee feedback of the company and performed sentiment analysis which resulted in a significant increase in terms of productivity.
• Formulated automated test suites using Selenium for end-to-end testing the performance of the company’s website.
RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED, India
Software Engineering Intern, December 2017 - January 2018
• Created a web application using React.js and Flask for employees to keep a record of their annual medical report.
• Maintained the workflow of the data centers and observed the architecture of the local server deployed by the firm.
Group Formation Tool
• Built an application that creates groups for group projects based on the survey questions answered by the students.
• The web application was developed in Java spring boot using Agile methodology and primarily considered Design Patterns, Gitflow and Test-Driven Development for achieving code quality.
Learning Management System
• Created a serverless cross platform (AWS + GCP) web application where students can sign up, study subjects, and discuss ideas with other students in a group chat. Its implementation involved various AWS services like AWS Lambda, LEX, Comprehend and various GCP services like AI platform, Pub/Sub and cloud functions.
• Engineered an online grocery buying website based on the MERN stack. The back end was deployed on the Heroku cloud and the front-end was deployed on AWS Amplify.
• Developed a thin client, cloud-based website where a user can search for various tourist locations in Canada.
• As a part of the team, I worked on several AWS services such as Elastic Beanstalk, S3 bucket, LEX, EC2, Cognito, RDS, Load-Balancer and DynamoDB. Performed Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment on GitLab.
Perfect! Hardik is an amazing tutor. He's as patient as he is knowledgeable, and an excellent communicator. He has a keen sense of how to explain things that results in understanding.
I have been personally taught by Mr.Hardik for Python Lessons.By the ease he makes the subject so understanding is amazing. He is indeed a great teacher.
Hardik was great to work with! He has a solid grasp of programming concepts and can explain concepts extremely well. I genuinely recommend him to anyone looking for tutoring in math, science, or programming.
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, HTML lessons for all!
Taking java lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|