My teaching techniques is very interactive. I like to create a safe environment for students to test whether they know their work or not. I achieve this by allowing them to ask questions. I also like to pose questions so I can give the students something to critically analyse. This also allows me to identify areas in which students are having difficulty, as I am a person who likes to focus most of my attention on areas that students struggle with. Now and then I like to bring in real-life scenarios to help the students make a link between the theory and real life.
I am an Accounting student at the University of Johannesburg, studying to be a Chartered Accountant. I am currently in my last year of undergraduate studies. In my spare time I love to be creative and do some DIY. I also enjoy a good movie and quality time with friends and family. I give lessons to individual students and groups of students, from grade 10 to second year of undergraduate studies.
HIGHEST GRADE PASSED: Matric 2015 at Crystal Park High School
RCL EXECUTIVE MEMBER 2015
MEMBER OF THE DEBATE TEAM 2014
CO-FOUNDER OF HELP A STUDENT INITIATIVE
• I Worked as a waitress at Wimpy Menlyn from 28 November 2016- 12 January 2019.
• Through this experience I developed the ability to work with a team and to build trusting relationships.
• However, I also work well on my own.
• Through this job, I also learned the importance of taking a job seriously and providing the best service I possibly can.
• I also acquired the ability to communicate effectively.
• I learned how to satisfy and deal with difficult customers.
• As a result, I am able to handle pressure well and I am not afraid of hard work.
• I was exposed to diverse people every day and I learned how to embrace diversity.
• Being part of the RCL executive committee 2015 afforded me the opportunity to mold my leadership skills.
• I Was also part of the debate and public speaking team 2014.
• Through this, I was able to build my confidence.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$8||$8|
|5 hours||Not available||$30||$42|