My aim is to show students that they can use what they know to solve problems for themselves. Therefore, I like to approach the topic through questions (especially exam-style questions), and explain the content if the student does not understand it, but then encourage them to solve the problem for themselves.
Though Australian, I grew up in Mexico, where I completed my IB in May 2018. I have taught private ESL lessons for four years, but love Maths and Science as well as languages. I have also taught violin lessons since 2016, and been involved in tutoring other students at my High School is Maths and Chemistry.
• Currently studying the International Baccalaureate at Prepa Tec Campus Eugenio Garza Lagüera, Monterrey, Mexico
Subjects: Standard level Chemistry and Theatre. Higher level History, French B, Literature (Spanish) and Mathematics. Expected to graduate in May 2018.
• I won a 90% academic scholarship to my school (Prepa Tec) in 2015.
• I am responsible and have good time management skills.
• I am a clear communicator.
• I am fluent in English, Spanish and French.
• I am a competent multi-tasker.
• I have given private ESL (English as a Second Language) classes to children (aged 3-15) from 2013-2017.
• I currently teach private violin lessons (since 2016).
• I volunteer at my church helping teach Sunday school for primary-aged
• I enjoy cooking meals for my family and baking bread and sweets for my youth group.
• I have played violin in the local university orchestra the past six semesters (2015-2018).
• I enjoy running half marathons.
• I find languages fascinating, and have studied Swedish independently.
chemistry lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$16||$16|