My teaching method is a mix of Thinking Based Learning and Flipped Classroom, my main goal is to optimize the time in class to dedicate it to meet the special needs of each student. The key is to make the lessons fun.
I have a Bachelor degree in Modern Languages (English, Spanish, and Italian). I have been giving lessons for five months so far (English for Kindergartens to 3 students and it was incredible how much they learned in the 1st month)
• 2009-2012 Bachelor of Science.
High School: "María Auxiliadora II"
• 2013-2017 Bachelor in Arts/Humanities Degree in Modern Languages
University of Margarita, "UNIMAR
The Bachelor of Modern Languages will be trained for the professional performance of communication functions that require grammatical, reading, conversational and writing skills in the English language, translation of written texts in various areas of knowledge, seminars, conferences, congresses and other public and private events, as well as for the programming and facilitation of training courses for the learning of the managed language.
This B.A degree allows me to perform in the following areas:
• Social media.
• Teaching in institutions of secondary and higher education.
• Organization of international and national events.
• Programming and conducting courses in language laboratories.
• Teaching English or Spanish as a second language.
English: Advanced – near native.
From 03/06/2017 to 04/22/2019 – Washington, DC Metro Area.
The Language Doctors Inc, Linguistic Services
Transcriber, Recruiter, Recruiter’s Team Leader, Data Analyst, Bookkeeper.
• Transcriber of confidential documents. Staff recruiter (clients, workers).
• Leader of the recruiter’s team, researcher, personal assistant, human resources assistant. General management of a total of 30 people.
• As a Data Entry: maintaining and collecting information.
• Bookkeeping (Manage of my team’s payroll)
• Virtual Assistance: Emailing, scheduling meetings, interviews and phone calls. Template’s creation, testing and grading candidates for further processing.
• Research and creation of content for social networks.
• Translation (English Spanish)
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|