I teach from the basic principles up, believing that if the student knows a few concepts and how to put things together, they can learn advanced mathematics easily. From this, I do not think memorization is necessary, and would rather my students know ideas in a way that makes sense to them.
My name is Ryan, I graduated with a degree in math and physics in 2020. I am currently a graduate student working towards a degree in data science. I have taught mathematics through lecture series on YouTube for the Worldwide Center of Mathematics, and have practical experience in finance and math research.
WORLDWIDE CENTER OF MATHEMATICS BOSTON, MA
- Assistant Director of Mathematical Content. January 2017 – June 2017
UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH; EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- Visiting Student for the School of Mathematics. Fall 2017
MUNICH CENTER OF MATHEMATICAL PHILOSOPHY MUNICH, GERMANY
- Visiting Fellow. March 2018 – August 2018
GRAMEEN AMERICA MANHATTAN, NY
- Financial Planning & Analysis Intern. January 2019 – May 2019
NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY; BOSTON, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, magna cume laude. Minors in Philosophy and Physics. May 2020
SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY ISCHOOL; REMOTE
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science. Certificate of Advanced Study in Data Analytics. May 2022
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|