My teaching method emphasizes authentic communication between instructor and student. I incorporate real world material that engages a student's interests, while also emphasizing mastery of essential grammar and vocabulary points. I approach each lesson from the perspective of my students. I strive to make each lesson come to life.
I am a law student who just returned home to Chicago after teaching English for a year in Morocco. I was a lead teacher in 7 different classrooms where I worked with at least 15 students per class. I worked with students with all ages, from children as young as 7 years old to adult learners who were university professors trying to improve their English level. Before Morocco I worked as a volunteer teaching assistant in an alternative high school class in Madison, Wisconsin. I focused on improving my students' reading and writing comprehension.
Will charge $5 for every 15min of transportation over 30min of total transportation.
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Bachelor of Arts with Honors, May 2017
Double Major in History and Political Science
Council on International Education Exchange TEFL Certification, with Distinction (2018)
Remington Scholar Award Winner (2017)
2015 Big Ten Distinguished Scholar
Six-time USTFCCCA Academic All-American Honoree
American Language Center-Kénitra Kénitra, Morocco
English Instructor September 2018-June 2019
• Provide excellent English instruction to approximately twenty-five students per class for four classes six days a week, for ages ranging from elementary to adult and proficiency levels from beginner to high-intermediate
• Collaborate with teachers and staff to design engaging extra-curricular programming for students, including a Leadership Club and a Discussion & Debate Club
Dane County Juvenile Reception Center Madison, WI
Juvenile Court Counselor June 2017-August 2018
• Conducted immediate intake to determine temporary custody status of Dane County juvenile offenders
• Coordinated court hearings for youth, their guardians, and professionals involved in the juvenile court program
David F. Grams and Associates, S.C. Middleton, WI
Legal Assistant August 2017-April 2018
• Provided effective case assistance, including legal research and draft memo preparation for attorneys primarily in the areas of estate planning and business law
• Coordinated attorney-client meetings, correspondence, & communication to ensure exceptional customer service and high quality legal counsel
CUNA Mutual Group Madison, WI
Records and Information Management Intern May 2016-August 2016
• Organized and managed corporate records and statements in order to save resources on storage and containment of those documents
Research Assistant Madison, WI
Hand Coder May 2015- May-2016
• Analyzed hundreds of news articles for information pertaining to protest events for machine-learning data sets
• Collaborated with a team of 10 hand coders and professors to refine search processes and practices
Maintenance Work Boulder, CO
Handyman June-August, 2014
• Responded to tenants’ requests for maintenance work and landscaping in an effective and timely manner
University of Wisconsin-Madison Men’s Cross Country/Track & Field
• 2015 and 2017 Big Ten Track and Field 10,000 Meter Champion
• 2015 NCAA Div. 1 Track & Field All American in the 10,000 Meters.
• 2013, 2014, & 2016 NCAA Div. 1 Cross Country All American
• 2013, 2014 Big Ten Cross Country Individual Champion
• 2013 Big Ten Cross-Country Athlete of the Year and Freshman of the Year.
• Represented Team USA at the 2013 IAAF World Junior Cross Country Championship in Bydgoszcz, Poland
• Full Athletic Scholarship Recipient
Leadership and Volunteerism
• Team Captain, UW-Madison Men’s Cross-Country and Track and Field
• Volunteer classroom assistant in TEEN Works: Seed to Table program in Madison, WI
• Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)Voting Representative at UW-Madison.
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|