My lessons will be focused on teaching you tools for learning biology and I conduct myself in a logical and clear manner. My lessons are offered to any grade or class level and would be practical for most college-level biology, anatomy & physiology, or life science courses.
I am a graduate of North Carolina State University with a bachelor of science degree in Biological Sciences where I concentrated in Human-Biology and minored in philosophy! I will be applying to medical schools next semester and I aspire to become a physician!
North Carolina State University – Raleigh, NC December 2020
○ College of Sciences
○ Major: Biological Sciences, Concentration in Human Biology
○ Minor: Philosophy
Dean’s List – North Carolina State University, College of Sciences. Spring 2020 & Fall 2020
○ Spring semester of 2020
○ Fall semester of 2020
Forsyth Medical Center, Novant Health – Winston- Salem, NC May 2018 – Present
○ Volunteered regularly in the emergency department. Supported clinical staff with patient transportation and general aid. Lead family services and assisted patients and families with navigation through the department.
○ Attended and completed Annual Mandatory Education (AME).
Feed the Pack, North Carolina State University – Raleigh, NC October 2019 – March 2020
○ Volunteered in the NCSU food banks as a member of Feed the Pack, a student lead organization that aims to address food insecurities for fellow members of the university.
○ Opened and closed the food bank during shifts, stocked shelves, assisted in check-outs, and unloaded and organized food donations.
Shadowing – Plastic Surgery July 2018 & July 2019
○ Shadowed Dr. Andrew Schneider MD, FACS at his surgical practice in Winston- Salem, NC. Dr. Schneider serves as the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Forsyth Medical Center as well as practices within his private office.
○ Learned about the reconstructive and cosmetic aspects to plastic surgery, as well as witnessed life-saving medicine.
○ Learned the value of comprehensive health histories, physical examinations, and a thorough review of systems.
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$14|