My teaching method is mixed and adaptable. I evaluate (not test) general concepts by showing examples, curiosities fun stuff to see the student feedback so I learn how is their learning process. Once figured out I proceed to drill, tutor, or guide.
I am a biophysicist & biochemist working with applications development. Chemistry is my background.
I have been teaching and tutoring for 7 years. I have taught entire classes in lecture and recitation environment. I have tutored one on one and in group settings.
PHD | 2019 | New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, Socorro, NM
· Major: Chemistry, with biochemistry, biophysics and molecular dynamics.
MS Chemistry | New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, NM
· Major: Chemistry, with biochemistry, organic, inorganic synthesis and crystallography.
GRAD studies chemical engineering |University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
· Area of study: Graduate chemical engineering.
BS Chemistry | New Mexico Highlands University
· Major: Chemistry, with computer science and software engineering.
UCSD, San Diego, CA | Nov 2019 – Nov 2020| Postdoc
Los Alamos National Labs, Los Alamos, NM | Feb 2018 – Nov 2019| Research Assistant
New Mexico Institute of mining and technology, Socorro, NM | Jan 2014 – Sep 2019 | Research Associate
New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, NM | Jan 2011 – May 2013 | Research Associate
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, Socorro, NM:
· Biochemistry Laboratory. Co-Instructor (January 2015 – May 2017).
· General Chemistry, Co-Instructor (August 2013-2016).
New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, NM:
· General Chemistry Laboratory. Teaching Assistant (August 2010 – May 2012).
· Chemistry Laboratory 7, Teaching Assistant (August 2011 – December 2011).
· Instrumental Analysis Laboratory. Teaching Assistant (January 2011 – May 2011).
· Biochemistry Laboratory. Teaching Assistant (January 2011 – May 2011).
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|