Learning should be fun; a voyage of discovery, of fascination, of empowerment & respect. I enable students to gain confidence in life, develop a passion for lifelong learning, & enable others around them.
I use simple, effective language. I also help students with their personal life, ambitions, and everyday problems.
I only coach/teach people with high ambitions. If you're not aiming for the stars, please find another mentor.
A teacher of 20+ years learning & teaching with experience in UAE, Pakistan & Mauritius. I also have 10+ years in journalism & corporate communications. Hundreds of my students are successful & happy in their lives, and many still choose to remain connected with me.
I'm an expert in English language (all levels including English for business), Global Perspectives, Psychology & Sociology. I also help students with their projects, assignments, thesis writing, editing & proofreading.
I will only conduct online sessions.
CELL # : +92 (concealed information)
Skype : (concealed information)
E-MAIL : (concealed information)
1. Up to Grade Ten in Dubai, U.A.E.
2. Bachelor of Commerce 2nd Div. (Pakistan)
3. BrainBench certified Master of Written English
4. Computer Courses- DBase III & Word Star
5. Business Development Consultant for SMEs
6. CELTA (Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
7. Train the Trainer course from SNIT (Mauritius)
8. Certificate in Peace Education, International Sufi School (Mauritius)
9. CICTT (Cambridge International Certificate for Teachers & Trainers)
10. Cambridge University certified Global Perspectives teacher
11. Disaster Preparedness- University of Pittsburgh
12. Climate Change- The World Bank
13. Advanced Instructional Strategies in Virtual Classrooms- UC Irvine
14. Student Thinking at the Core- Vanderbilt University
15. Performance & Assessment in the Virtual Classroom- UC Irvine
16. Coaching Teachers: Promoting changes that stick- Match Education
17. Shaping the way we teach English, 2: Paths to Success in ELT- University of Oregon
18. Understanding Research Methods- University of London
19. Introduction to Psychology- University of Toronto Scarborough
20. Advanced Competitive Strategy- Ludwig-Maximilans-Universitat Munich
21. Social Psychology- Wesleyan University
22. Moralities of Everyday Life- Yale
23. Certificate in Social Sector Leadership- UC Berkeley Haas
24. Teaching students who have suffered complex trauma- Queensland University of Technology
1. Over 18 years as English Language & Literature Teacher at various Cambridge schools using activity-based learning. Presently also teaching Global Perspectives, Sociology & Psychology
2. Worked as Facilitator for Summer School Children’s English Language Program with the Pakistan American Cultural Centre
3. Volunteer Supervisor for the Citizen Foundation Summer School Program
4. Teacher Trainer for Sim4Com conducting workshops for primary and secondary government school teachers in Hyderabad, Sindh
5. English Language Facilitator at the American Center teaching business and everyday communication skills to adults
6. Mentor and Coach for students
7. Founder Writers’ and Photographers’ Guild at The AMI School
8. Taught Communication in English to French-speaking hotel & hospitality management professionals at Vatel International Business School for Hotel & Tourism Management (Mauritius)
9. Volunteer teacher at Cite Palmerstone, Phoenix (Mauritius)
10. Headmaster Counseling & Outreach at Roots Millennium School, Islamabad
11. Visiting faculty for English language, Global Perspectives, Psychology & Sociology
12. Student Counselor & Senior Academician at Parwaresh
13. Ambassador for The English Classroom
1. Two years as Billing/Accounts Assistant
2. Two years as Reporter/Sub-Editor
3. PR Agent for the Hub Power Company representing Asiatic Public Relations Network (Pvt.) Ltd. Appointed Manager Strategic Communications and given additional responsibilities as News Desk Manager and Client Service Manager
4. Manager Strategic Communications for Shamrock Communications
5. Concept/Copy Writer for Genesis Communication (marketing agency)
6. Concept/Copy Writer for Spectrum Communication (advertising agency)
7. Concept/Copy Writer for the Synergy Group (advertising agency)
8. Content Specialist for 360 Training, Inc. developing refresher courses for professionals working in the US
9. Freelance writer & web content developer for various international clients
10. Associate Marketing Communications for Octara
11. Managing Editor JB Swing, Pakistan’s first golf magazine
12. Managing Editor Travelogue International
13. Contributing freelance columnist and feature writer for daily News Now, Mauritius ((concealed information)
14. Editor Swingtime publications (Swingtime- the Business of Golf & Swingtime- Golf Travel) available at (concealed information)
15. Associate Editor at (concealed information)
16. Freelance report writer for ILO/IRM
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES: Personal and career guidance/coaching & counseling for youth & adults, teacher training, conducting personal development workshops.
INTERESTS: Supporting and fostering inter-faith harmony, networking and meeting new people, sports (esp. football, cricket, MotoGP and Formula 1), body building, photography, hiking, trekking, traveling, always seeking the next impossible.
INTELLIGENCE-BASED COMPETENCIES: integrity, flexibility, adaptability, empathy, organizational awareness, relationship management, curiosity, insight, determination and leadership.
I know Tj since 1993; we were the first batch when Sir Tajammul joined SPHS school. He is an amazing teacher, he makes the class energized and makes it fun while teaching.
You are what a teacher is supposed to be. Whenever I needed any help in my essays during my college you still took time and helped me. You are an amazing teacher, thank you for all the continued help! All the best!
I have know sir Tj when I was in schooling he s such a helpful teacher and so jolly and lively one would love to listen him A very dedicating teacher I can also call him. A friend Sir Ur just Took Good And I love u ️
I have known Sir Tj since i was doing my O/Alevels. I havent met a free and so lively person in my person. He is one of the best teachers. He has helped me alot in my academics. I am glad to have a such an experienced amazing teacher in my life. My best wishes are with him always.
Sir TJ not only taught us through a different & less monotonous approach, but the thought-provoking discussions that he made sure we'd engage in, left their lasting impacts and contributed greatly to the broadening of our perspectives and the development of our intellects.
Tj is an excellent teacher! He is incredibly professional and yet manages to offer advice applicable to all areas of life. He is truly a mentor, as his patience has no limits. I would recommend him to everyone who wishes to truly understand the depth of a subject. There is never a dull moment with him!
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|