I'm a photographer with a BFA and 25+ years experience shooting all types of cameras, from film to digital and from 35mm to large format 5x7. My personal focus is on obtaining the best print possible, using analog or digital processes.
• I teach beginning and intermedia photographers with camera settings and functions, image capturing (digital, film or scanning), digital processing, and printing.
• Classes are normally one-on-one or you can sign up with a friend or two.
• Each lesson is structured based upon an agreed upon set of goals.
• Length and cost of each lesson is based on those goals.
I've given informal (i.e. structured, but not affiliated with a school) classes for the past few years.
I've helped a handful of students understand their camera's settings, and improve their compositions.
I've also taught others the basics of scanning, image processing and printing.
• My basic rate is for one-on-one lessons in and around northern Jacksonville up to Amelia Island and Saint Marys.
• Lower rate of $20 per student for group class of 2-4.
• rate for travel behind the areas mentioned above is TBD.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in printmaking and photography
• 25+ years of photographic experience via commercial, freelance and fine art settings
• Experience with multiple camera formats, including digital and film, 35mm, medium format, 4x5 and 5x7
• I learned imaging (Leaf Scitex and Epson scanners) and image processing (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc) at a large commercial studio
photography lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|