My teaching method is very interactive. I try to keep the lessons as communicative as possible. I believe that the most effective method on how to learn to swim is to ask as many questions, be clear about the stroke, and ultimately, have fun learning!
I am currently a student at Rutgers University and am double majoring in Human Resource Management and Psychology. I have experience teaching children from ages 1-14 and even adults. I teach them how to be in, around, and outside the water.
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ May 2021
Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management & Psychology GPA: 3.0
RURec Kids, Rutgers Recreation, New Brunswick, NJ
October 2019- Present
• Manage a team of 15 instructors and plan in service trainings for a total of 50 instructors
• Compile data of 500 children on Microsoft Excel resulting in smooth functioning of the program
• Responsible for assigning schedules to 55 employees on WhentoWork
• Conduct instructor performance evaluations and ensure the program functions efficiently
September 2018- Present
• Certified as an American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
• Guide and teach 50 children every week about water safety in, on, and around water
• Organize lesson plans and attendance sheets every week and report them to supervisor
• Communicate effectively with parents and collaborate with co-workers on swim lessons
swimming lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$165||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$310||$250|