With a BA in French, I have experience learning a new language. I approach each topic based on the student's level and their goals. Learning and new language should be fun and interactive, and based on real-life experiences that focus on fluidity rather than accuracy. However, each lesson plan is created and modified to the student's target goal.
I am a TESOL certified ESL teacher with experience teaching high students in Thailand. I conducted classrooms with as many as 50 students, and worked to develop students' listening and speaking skills. I also have experience tutoring young children and young adults on a one-to-one basis.
Wittayanukulnaree School - Xpat Resources, Thailand, Nov. 2019 to March 2020
• Developed listening and speaking skills in students aged 14-16.
• Managed 10 classrooms ranging from 35 to 50 students.
• Created and prepared lesson plans following the school's curriculum and timeline.
Library Assistant (Temp)
San Bernardino County Library, Loma Linda, July 2019 to Sept. 2019
• Provided quality customer service regarding the circulation of library resources.
UPEC - Les L de la Nuit - Paris, Feb. 2018 - April 2018
• Worked in a team with international students to create an inter-cultural play.
• Developed the audio and visual backgrounds of the play.
Speaking-Agency - Paris, Sept. 2017 to Jan. 2018
• Tutored English to selected children on a one-to-one basis.
• Created fun activities to increase student interaction.
• Carried out lesson plans for effective teaching.
• TESOL Certification - XploreAsia, Nov. 2019
120 Internationally Accredited TESOL 8-hour observation of English lessons in Thai public school
Camp instructor at ASEAN English camp in Hua Hin
California State University Long Beach
Bachelor of Arts - French: Interdisciplinary (Journalism minor), May 2019
• Dean's Lister: Spring 2016, Fall 2017, Spring 2019
• Minor in Journalism with several Public Relations courses..
Study Abroad - MICEFA
Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3 Aug. 2017 to Dec. 2017
Université Paris-Est Créteil - Paris 12, Jan. 2018 to Dec. 2018
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|