Students in American language programs are often expected to read and write first, with speaking left on the back-burner. My teaching approach prioritizes oral comprehension and speaking firstmost in order to motivate students to be more confident in their ability. This confidence, in turn, will translate to a higher retention rate and motivation for grammar, reading, writing, and vocabulary.
I am a rising junior at the University of Southern California double majoring in French and International Relations Global Business.
Last spring, I taught a fourth-grade class in French at a local school in Downtown Los Angeles through the Joint Educational Project at SC. Additionally, I have a certification in level B2 of French from last summer from EF Paris. Relevant coursework I have completed at USC includes critical reading and writing, grammar, and French technical business language with an unweighted GPA of 3.7 in French.
- University of Southern California (Expected Graduation: Spring 2023) - B.A. in: International Relations, Global Business (Specialty in global marketing) & French, minor in Real Estate Finance (GPA: 3.75 as of winter 2020)
- Kent Denver School (August, 2015–June, 2019) - Graduated Cum Laude (GPA: 4.023)
• Certificate in Completion of Level B2 (fluency) French –¬ Awarded from Education First, Paris Campus
• AP Scholar with Distinction Award
• Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
USC Joint Educational Project
- Teach French lessons for 2 hours per week to elementary school students.
- Lead team projects and organize the 8- week course plan.
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|