* I am a licensed online math and science teacher grades 4th to 8th with over fourteen years classroom experience.
* My methods of instruction are web-based interactive modules , direct instruction , youtube videos , and graphics .
* I am a passionate , innovative , and patient teacher who believes in real world application.
As a classroom teacher , I have taught over fourteen years. Cumulatively , I have taught well over eight hundred students in my career. I have a passing ratio of over 73% with At-risk youth.
* Master's Degree in Secondary Education with an emphasis in reading and learning techniques.
* I was given an Organic Chemistry Award at Belmont Abbey College where I earned my BS in biology.
* I have taught in the urban , suburban , and the country schools districts.
Academic tutoring close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|