As someone who overcame obesity and a fear of exercise, I pride myself on tailor-made individual programs that address the needs and concerns that come with beginning a course of fitness. I have had success working with clients of all ages and levels, and most recently have completed coursework toward offering services as a post-rehab specialist. I also teach online group classes to those who are interested.
I am an NASM Certified Personal Trainer, RRCA Level 1 Long Distance Coach, USATF Level 1 Track & Field Coach, and AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor currently training a sizable Manhattan client base, who now has limited slots available for sessions virtually, in-home, and/or outdoors.
My specialties include:
Run Coaching/Run Strength Training
High Intensity Interval (HIIT) Training
Post-rehab/Total Joint Replacement
Body Weight Training
Independent Fitness Consultant, Tri-State/New York area 2016-preesnt
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer.
• RRCA Level 1 Long Distance Coach
• USATF Level 1 Track and Field Coach.
• AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor.
Master Trainer, Kaplen JCC, Tenafly, New Jersey 2019-present
• Personal Trainer focused on bringing Health & Wellness to the Greater Tenafly community.
Director, neXendo Fitness Center, Endocrine Associates, Long Island City, New York 2019-present
• Lead trainer at medical facility focused on patients with comorbidities and post-rehab.
Personal Trainer, Moise Safra Center, New York, New York
• Personal Trainer focused on bringing Health & Wellness 2019-present to the Orthodox Jewish community.
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor, 92nd Street Y, New York, New York 2016-2019
• Client base of over 20 individuals of a variety of ages.
• Track and Field Coach instructing youth track at the facility.
• Group Fitness Instructor in both small and large group activities.
Run Fitness Instructor, BellaVita Fitness, New York, New York 2017
• Group run fitness instructor contracted to several high-income cooperatives city-wide.
Boys Cross Country Coach, Riverdale Country School, Bronx, New York 2016
• Assisted with the Cross-Country program, helping to program workouts, run practice, and attend meets.
National Class Competitive Masters Runner 2013-present
• 2-time USATF NY Long Distance Masters Athlete of the Year.
• 4-time NYRR Runner of the Year.
• 2013 Honorable Mention Age-Group Competitor (Running Times).
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|