My approach is to provide clarity of concepts with real-life examples. Once the concepts are clear they will stay life long with you. I have 7 years of experience in tutoring of students right from Secondary students to CA level.
4. Cost accounting
I am Chartered Accountant of India and Associate member of CPA Australia. I am giving tutoring to students aspiring for CPA, CAANZ, ACCA, Masters, Graduation and all levels of NCEA. My area expertise is accounting, finance, taxation, management accounting, cost accounting, audit and Law. I help students in understanding the concepts and application of such concepts in real life along with the required notes for such subjects. You will start loving studies, once you use my method of study. I am experienced in giving face to face and online coaching.
Rates May vary according to the level of study
Chartered Accountant of India, Associate Member of CPA Australia and Post Graduate in Financial Management from the University of Canterbury who is motivated to share knowledge and utilise passion towards tutoring. My key strategy is to improve students` chances of achieving higher grades by supporting them to develop the exam techniques that work for them and build their foundation with concept clarity of the subject.
February 2019 to Present
• I have been providing tutoring services in New Zealand for Accounting, Finance, Auditing and taxation subjects since Feb 2019. I also have a profile on findatutor.com and have taught Managerial Finance, Business Law and Management Accounting to numerous UC students. I have also provided online classes on finance to students studying at the University of Sydney as well as students aspiring for CAANZ. My method of teaching is to provide a proper understanding of the concepts and provide real-life examples. I seldom provide notes to the students to make it easier for students. I am experienced in both online and face to face classes. I have had an IELTS score of 7.0 and am very fluent in English. The subjects I teach include:
• Financial Accounting
• Managerial Accounting
• Corporate Finance
• Managerial Finance
• I have taught around over 20- 25 students in New Zealand and have helped them score good grades. My passion for the subjects is what drives me to teach students the essence of the subject rather than just studying for exams. I always worked towards the logic behind the concepts rather just providing formulas to learn.
March 2015 to Dec 2018
• I have tutored Chartered Accountancy students for the Accounting, Law, Taxation and Auditing in India from 2010 to 2018.
• I prepared study material for them and drafted frequent test or exam papers to help them know their weaknesses or chapters they need to work on.
• Compiled content by referring to various books and practice papers. Gave the students a comprehensive learning material which not only covered all topics but also in a concise manner.
• Helped prepare last moment reading material for revision and brush up.
• Created a formula sheet with all possible formulae that can be used in solving various problems. Tested their ability to use the formula on a regular basis.
• All my students have passed their chartered accountancy exams with good marks.
Qualifications & Professional Training
Associate Member of CPA Australia 2020
Postgraduate Diploma in Business (Financial Management) – University of Canterbury 2019
Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. 2015
Bachelor of Commerce- Guru Nanak Dev University 2012
accounting lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|