Chemical Engineer with a Biochemical Engineering tract. Certified in materials Engineering and Biotechnology with a minor in Mathematics and Biochemistry&Molecular Biology. I give lessons to a variety of Engineering, Math and sciences courses. Those include lower and upper level calculus, Linear Algebra, Thermodynamics, Physical chemistry, Physics, Organic chemistry and Biochemistry, genetic, separation process, Kinetic and reactor design, Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Phase transformation in metals and alloys, process control, process design. Break down every given subject at the level that student can understand. Every lesson includes a practice problem to ensure a good understand of the subject.
Chemical Engineer with a 7 years' experience as a Math and Sciences tutor at a local Institution. Taught numerous students from different educational Career including Engineering, Nursing, Pre-Medical. I also worked as a Research Assistant at the life Sciences Laboratory at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. My diverse educational background in addition to my ability to persevere and be very patient with the student will in no doubt bring something positive to your learning process.
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
• Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
• Concentration in Biochemical Engineering
• Minors in mathematics and Biochemistry
• Certificates in Biotechnology and Materials Engineering
Boston University, Boston MA
Completed 28 credits towards a bachelors’ degree in Biomedical Engineering
Roxbury Community College, Roxbury, MA
Associates Degree in Biological Science
Awards & Honors
• Member of the Commonwealth Honor College
• Research Assistant Fellowship
• Commonwealth Honors College Talent Awards
• Member of the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
Engineering & Work Experience:
Life Science Laboratory, UMass Amherst
• Assisted on the culture of different Taxus cell lines
• Determined cell aggregate mass and diameter using a coulter counter apparatus
• Maximized the production of paclitaxel (anticancer agent) through the mixing of different Taxus cell lines
• Performed in-depth analysis and interpretation of data using Microsoft Excel
Learning Center, Roxbury Community College, Boston, MA
• Worked with students to select their area of study
• Assisted students in the transfer of credits to other academic institutions
• Acted as the liaison between students and teachers
• Tutored students in math, chemistry, statistics, and biology
• Explained challenging concepts in terms that the student could understand
• Provided one on one and group instruction to students
• Received certificate of excellence for outstanding tutorial instruction
Upward Bound Program, Boston, MA
• Worked with students from the Boston Public Schools to enhance their learning experience outside of the classroom
• Taught math and science concepts
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics lessons for all!
Taking precalculus & calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|