My teaching method is visual. I like to give students real life examples. I like to let them know how math and science is related to everything they do in life. I have taught freshman through seniors with all kinds of backgrounds
I have been teaching for 6 years teaching over 600 students. I have taught freshman through senior year. I have taught Biology, Chemistry, Integrated Science, and Anatomy. I have tutored in a lot of math subjects including algebra, geometry, and trig
All levels are the same rate
An hour minimum
Cancellation has to be done an hour before the lesson is schedule
If not 50% of the hourly rate is due
Educated and motivated Science Teacher who is passionate about Chemistry and Math. Strong ability to engage students with intriguing material. Specializes in high school Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Chemistry. My objective is to advance my teaching in my teaching career
Cristo Rey Saint Martin College Prep High School August 2013-Present
n Teaching a multitude of high school science subjects including Biology, Integrate Science, Anatomy and Physiology, and Chemistry
n Previously served as director of the Environmental Club and organizing field trips to learn how to be more environmentally friendly. Also organizing the annual earth day celebration.
n Applied individualize teaching techniques to accommodate students with reading difficulties and behavioral problems
n Collaborated with colleagues in providing a well-rounded education for students
North Park University August 2008-May 2013
Earned a Bachelors of Arts in Biology with a minor in chemistry. Also I earned a secondary education certification for the state of Illinois
DePaul University September 2016-May 2018
Earned a Masters in Science in Science Education degree.
• Extensive experience in teaching science subjects to high school students.
• Limitless passion for teaching and unfailing patience for all.
• Exceptional ability to engage a room of people to become interested and eager audience.
• Great talent for formulating well-balanced plans that will adequately prepare people for various task and the working world
• Ability to express or impart instructions and lesson using various strategies including visual presentation, audio presentation, actual experiments, and multitude of other methods
• Excellent organizational skills with a certain talent for prioritizing, multitasking, and time management
• Knowledge of how to use the latest technology to enhance learning experience
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$75||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||$325||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||$650||$350|