My method of teaching guides the student to a solution rather than simply presenting the answer. Through asking questions students will develop a process of finding solutions that works for them. By providing a positive and creative learning environment my students value their personalized lesson plans and love to create new and innovative music of their own.
Currently studying at the Royal Conservatory of Music. Dynamic and energetic Piano Teacher with 20 years experience of playing the piano and singing. Excellent communicator and time manager. Highly motivated educator of music and performance arts adept in creating exciting and entertaining leaning environments.
Private Piano & Singing Teacher, 12/2020 to Current
Self Employed – Chandler, AZ
• Arranged complex lessons to accommodate each student's unique goals and interests.
• Established sight-reading and ear-training exercises by developing a personalized plan for each student.
• Conducted individual and group music lessons lasting from 30 to 60 minutes each.
• Established strong music foundation with students by incorporating basic music theory into weekly lessons.
• Communicated regularly with parents to provide information about children's progress and challenges.
• Maintained daily student records and evaluated student progress.
• Met with parents to resolve conflicting educational priorities and issues.
• Created activities and strategies to polish repertoire for students performance.
• Prepared and gathered materials for detailed lesson plans.
• Planned and executed activities to promote brain development, school readiness skills and improved aural awareness.
• Developed lesson plans surrounding various types of art, history and culture in connection to music.
• Facilitated group sessions and provided one-on-one support.
• Identified elements of artistry through musical expression by practicing improvisation with students.
• Utilized the Faber Method of teaching as well as the Repertoire and Etudes from The Royal Conservatory
singing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music theory lessons for all!
Taking vocal coach lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||Not available|