I am currently in my last semester at Framingham State University. I am a Biology major with a concentration in Pre-Health studies. I love Physics and anything science related. I am also great in math and have taken 3 different math course for my major.
Framingham State University, Framingham, MA
Aspiring Health Professions (AHP) Member Sep. 2013-present
• Assists with multiple blood drives as well as tables to assist students with health and wellbeing
Peer Mentor Sep. 2014-Sep. 2015
• Assisted First-Year Programs with classroom activities to acquaint students to college
Class of 2017 Secretary Sep. 2015-present
• Documents meetings weekly
Student Government Association Senator Sep. 2015-May 2016
• Met weekly to address matters students on and off campus had
• Budgeted over $400,000 to 36 different clubs over the academic year
North Hall Council President Sep.2014-May 2015
• Budgeted $1200 over the course of the academic year for several residence hall activities
• Prepared and ran weekly meeting and oversaw activities
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, biology lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||$200|