I create a fun environment where you feel comfortable to not only make mistakes, but to challenge yourself with each and every topic we go over.
BA in Applied Mathematics with a concentration is secondary math education. Certified to teach high school math from the state of Massachusetts
(413) 404 - 0554 | (concealed information)
• Reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients
• Strong communication, public speaking, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated to achieve set goals
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Lasell College Newton, MA
Bachelor of Arts in Applied Mathematics May 2019
• Co-Facilitated Mathematical Reasoning & College Geometry Fall ’18 / Spring ‘19
Collaborate with faculty members teaching existing courses, offering intensive coaching on practical aspects of course development and design
• AAC&U Stem Conference, Student Researcher 2018
Donovan, D., Miller, E.R, & Escobar, N. (2018). Fostering Success in an Introductory College Mathematics Course Using a Hybrid Model. Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U) Transforming STEM Higher Education: Confirming the Authority of Evidence. Atlanta, GA
Franklin Elementary West Newton, MA
5th Grade Honors Math and Intervention Specialist 2017 –2018
• Motivated students through hybrid learning and innovative lesson plans
• Managed classroom of 25 students independently
• Coordinated small groups consisting of 1-5 students for individualized learning
H&M Retailer Boston, MA
Department Supervisor 2015 - 2018
• Assisted in the training and development of new hires, while maintaining overview of the Sales Floor through the use of store reports
• Led sales team in achieving daily goals while maximizing their knowledge of company best practices and product knowledge
• Maintained a 3.4 GPA while working as a full-time student
Lacrosse intermural sports club, Active Member 2015 - Present
Non-Profit Organization, Active Board Member 2015 - Present
Pathways to Teacher Diversity, Student Mentor 2017 - Present
This program seeks to recruit high school students for a dual-enrollment program with Lasell College, specifically as a way to encourage underrepresented students to become educators. It provides students with support for navigating the college application process, preparing to live on-campus, and transitioning to college academic social life.
Volunteer Work, Camp Counselor 2012 – 2018
• Active Board Member responsible for Alumni communications and event planning
• Supervised and inspired children ages 7 to 18 through activities and positive environments
• Meet with donors to cultivate long lasting relationships and inform donors of Alumni involvement
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking precalculus & calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|