Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, Florida
Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Studies–May, 2016
Minors, Biology and Economics
Honors and Activities: Academic Merit Scholarship, 2012-2016
Project WILD Certified
Recycling Team, 2012
I have had some experience in tutoring for the past couple of years. I love people, I have patience and determination. Everything can be achieved with the right mentality. I will help you if you are willing to do the work and make the most out of our time.
Biotor Labs, Sebaco, Nicaragua June, 2016–Current
Logistics Associate and Quality Control June, 2014–August, 2014
• Oversee production of fungi, packing, shipping, and acquiring new clients;
• Conduct quality control of final product: Trichoderma Harzianum and Pochonia Chlamydosporia
• Manage distribution of weekly requirements to all areas of production;
• Collect data and conduct laboratory work such as sterilization, fungi differentiation, and running dissolution tests; and
• Draft reports on findings and determination of necessary changes to implement.
Tampa Bay Aquatic Preserve, Tampa Bay, Florida August, 2015–November, 2015
• Maintain control and review of pH water and soil samples;
• Conduct wetland delineation and mitigation;
• Map preserve to control attended areas;
• Oversee condition of trees while conducting routine checks; and
• Maintain upkeep of boats and clean Tampa Bay.
CARE International, Somoto, Nicaragua June, 2015–July, 2015
• Observe challenges faced by farmers dealing with climate change;
• Present information regarding critical changes providing farmers with control over harvest and fundamental resources;
• Manage CARE projects;
• Build maps using ArcGIS to organize community funds;
• Research alternative water sources for communities preparing to face climate change; and
• Distribute goods used to build water reserves.
• Fluent in Spanish and English;
• Proficient in analyzing laboratory results, interpreting and writing technical papers, and conducting statistical analyses such as regressions, factor analyses, t-tests, and ANOVAs;
• Experience in data entry and analysis; and
• Experience in customer service and retail.
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing expression - english lessons for all!
Taking accent reduction - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|