In May 2015 I graduated from the University of Maryland with a BA in psychology and a 3.5 GPA. I know what it takes to prepare for an exam and can assist students of all ages. I can teach you how to create the best study guide, great sample questions, and stay motivated through it all!
I have 1 year of experience mentoring 1st and 3rd graders in an America Reads America Counts program at the University of Maryland. We focused on different reading and writing exercises and the 6 students I mentored over the year improved tremendously. I am very motivating and have a lot of experience creating study guides and sample questions, so I know that we will be able to work together and prepare for exams appropriately.
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology May 2015
Minor in Human Development
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
Overall GPA: 3.52
Study Abroad, Italy January 2014-May 2014
Program of Study: Maryland-In-Rome
• International Baccalaureate Diploma recipient
• Dean’s List Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, Fall 2014, and Spring 2015
• University of Maryland Do Good Now Challenge participant
WORK EXPERIENCE - in Tutoring
America Reads America Counts at the University of Maryland, College Park, MD Sept. 2014-May 2015
• Engaged children in enjoyable experiences with literature, reading, writing, and listening
• Helped children feel successful by providing positive feedback and support
• Modeled how reading and writing are pleasurable and important activities
• Developed a sense of importance of community involvement in UMD students
Kim is hardworking and dedicated to helping others. We created a mentor program for at risk students called Leaders of Tomorrow. Kim was able to inspire and help middle school students and prepare them for next steps in their education. She excelled academically and majored in Psychology. Kim is easy to talk to and will be dedicated to your success.
Homework help close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$17||$17|