I base my teaching off of each students individual learning style. In a group setting, I like to introduce the topic visually and verbally and make sure everyone is on the same page. There are no musicians left behind for me, so I take my time to individually address each student after each lesson. I also hate the pressure of testing so I make sure to add in some fun games and easy ways to memorize and apply each topic.
I am a bassoonist and a saxophonist. I've been playing since middle school and I am now in college to become a professional instructor. I've been teaching not only my instrument but beginner-intermediate level music theory since my third year of high school. Teaching is my passion and I love to help people become better musicians.
Day of cancellation fee of $10
• President, Tri-M (Music Honors Society)
• Volunteer, Urgent Inc. Jun 2017- Jul 2017
• Participant in STAR Magnet Program August 2016- May 2020
• 2nd Chair in District’s Superintendents Honors Band, Feb 2019
• 1st Chair in MDC Kendall Honors band 2019
• Magnet Representative in Student Government 2019-2020
• Magnet Council Co-President 2019-2020
• Tri-M (Music Honors Society) President 2019-2020
• Principal’s Hall of Fame ( May 2020 )
-Drum Major 2019-2020
-Lower Reed Section leader 2017-2020
-Volunteer at Highland Oaks Middle School's music program 2017-2020 (I will continue to offer my services)
music reading lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music theory lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, wind instruments lessons for all!
Taking other instruments lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$16|