My teaching method would normally be hands-on if in person, but since we're online, I would show you many examples if I can, or get a simulator for us to use. I never want to move onto something new if you're not understanding the material yet.
I am enrolled at the College of Saint Benedict and I will be a senior this year. Next year I will be out teaching and I am always looking for experience.
In college I am involved in two sports, cross country and track and field. I have a lot of leadership experience.
I have worked with many teachers and many different grades. I have worked with ages from Kindergarten- 11th grade students. I have a lot of experience with all students, age and diversity.
Team Leader Career Solutions
June 2020- July 2020
• Managed eight students from ages 14-17 years old.
• Taught students curriculum, basic life skills, and employability skills.
• Taught students online over zoom and at times hands on activities at various locations.
Summer Camp Lead Supervisor College of Saint Benedict Activities Dept.
June 2017-August 2019
• Managed CSB summer staff and scheduling.
• Organized camps and managed registration, housing and all activities.
• Mentored and oversaw staff and camp participants grades 1st- 12th, various week-long summer youth activities.
Cashier/Customer Service McDonald’s Rice, MN
April 2015- 2017
• Assist customers and food orders
• Handled monetary transactions
• Maintain cleanly environment including managing back room
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$20|