Interpersonal communication is KEY. I want to relate to you however I can. I can listen to what you need and how you learn and we can begin to game-plan. We can chat about all the sides that exist and how to frame these ideas (regarding whatever it is we are learning). Then, we can push forward, and connect how these small ideas create bigger pictures. How can I help you learn at the best of your ability?
An IU grad currently working for his Alma Mater in Admissions. Learning and Conversing are my passions. I hope to lead the way by giving back and helping others. Small steps make up huge paths. Teaching others is important to me because of all the educators who gave me their time of day.
Rates can vary with special circumstances. Canceling day of will be a charge of $15. Please reach out for more information regarding my zoom or anything else.
Indiana University Kokomo Kokomo, IN Admissions Counselor June 2018-Present
• Recruitment of prospective students from 25+ high schools in Indiana and Illinois • Hosting and organizing events both off and on campus for Indiana University • Hire, train, and oversee admissions ambassadors to help facilitate various events involving 200+ students, parents, and faculty • Meet with and counsel high school students, their parents, transfer, and returning adults students, requiring regular communication with various student populations.
IU Applied and Community Research Center Kokomo, IN Office and Social Media Intern November 2017-June 2018 •
Collected and updated contact information for non-profits and local organizations to maximize community engagement • Brainstormed, developed, and distributed flyers to promote spring and summer stipend opportunities to local businesses • Outlined social media projects and posts for new media strategy
IU Kokomo Experience and You Kokomo, IN Social Media Intern November 2017-June 2018 • Developed social media strategy to best market to collegiate audience • Recorded promotional spots advertising KEY event and travel opportunities • Traveled to multiple U.S. cities to as KEY photographer Arni’s Frankfort and Lebanon, IN Host/Cook August 2014-Present • Developed training protocol, which led to Arni’s making record sales each year • Introduced social media to Arni’s marketing strategy
• Promoted KEY funding initiatives through presentations to influential donors and community members
• Collaborated with administration and faculty for media and marketing strategies for over 65+ degree opportunities
• Publicized end-of-year debate for argumentation class, accumulating record-breaking attendance
Ability to Work Under Pressure
• Student-work life balance with three jobs, 19 credit hours, and travel during the 2017-2018 school year
• Shepherded productive collaborative efforts in recruitment to achieve record setting enrollment for the past two years at IU Kokomo Leadership
• Led and taught ENACTUS business classes at the Family Service Association women’s shelter
• Train new ambassadors to give tours, facilitate exams, host games, and be general support
• Conceptualized media strategies and set foundational plans for 5 organizations during, but not limited to COVID-19
• Developed ideas for Office of Academic Affairs to provide student exposure to the KEY
• Fluent in Spanish as a native speaker
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest political science lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sociology lessons for all!
Taking college / university preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$100||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$215||$200|