My teaching method is quite hands-on. Specifically, with the programming classes, I like to focus on making your experience as close to the real thing as possible so that you take away applicable lessons. Most of my classes are centred around teaching middle school and high school level students, but anyone with an appetite for learning is welcome to join!
I am a Computer Engineering student with 2 years of Research Experience working in Software, Hardware, Mechanical, and Materials Engineering. I have taught several classes and workshops in software and mechanical engineering since 2017, resulting in significant grade boosts for my students.
Prototyping Academy | August 2020 - Present
- Taught a myriad of classes in Python, Java, Physics, Calculus, and 3D Prototyping to middle and high schoolers.
- Developed an online learning curriculum guaranteed to provide an unprecedented industry level skill set for each of the topics.
3D Prototyping Teaching Assistant
UCSC | March 2020 - June 2020
- TA for a university-level class teaching 3D Prototyping.
- Performed live presentations and demonstrations of 3D Printers during lectures.
- Aiding students with industry grade CAD Softwares such as Solidworks and Fusion 360
- Grading the cleanliness and thoroughness of a CAD model as well as its stress testing.
Python + Java (1:1) Instructor
Children's Innovation Center | June 2019 - August 2019
- Taught a 3-month long course of in-depth uses of Java and Python to middle and high schoolers.
- Did live programming sessions as well as some great in-class projects to strengthen the students' grasp on core topics.
Gemmo 3D | December 2017 - January 2018
- Operated high-end 3D Printers during demonstrations
- Taught CAD and stress testing through software such as Fusion 360 and AutoCAD.
1) University of California, Santa Cruz | Currently Enrolled | BS Robotics Engineering
2) Mission San Jose High School | Graduating Class of 2019 | High School Degree
Khushi is a very quick teacher. She can explain complex topics really quickly. I took mathematics and programming classes with her she was able to teach them to be perfectly, even though I don’t have any background in STEM.
Khushi is a trustworthy teacher because she really focuses on the students’ needs. I took statistics lessons with her there were chapters that I understood quickly so she didn’t bore me with that, but then there were chapters I didn’t understand and she added extra classes to accommodate.
Khushi is very patient with teaching very complex subjects. She can explain things in a very simple and logical way so that everyone can understand.
I’ve taken 3D printing classes with her and she was very patient while teaching me all the small things.
Khushi is really friendly and works with your schedule. She tutored me in Mathematics and Statistics and her approach to the problems was very easy to follow and understand.
Khushi is a great teacher and she really knows her stuff. She's helped me with my college python, java and C classes and I've been able to ace them all. Her style is very flexible and she's always readily available to explain any problem.
Would highly recommend her.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||$20||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||$15||Not available||$150|