Based in very organized programs, I work in a very friendly and open manner, trying to make people directly part of the teaching process. I work with lots of examples, lots of exercises. One of the principal ways that I use is storytelling, which make students, of all ages, feel very comfortable and open for learning. My experience have been very good and students have expressed to be very satisfied with the classes and the overall process.
History degree Unversidad Central Venezuela. Specialization certificates in Gestalt Therapies for Interpersonal relations at work. Several articles and one book already published. Wide experience managing a very successful web site for non profit organizations in Venezuela, supported by a World Bank Agency and the local private telephone company to promote the use of Internet as a way to overcome poverty and increase quality of life. 30 years of experience as CEO of development projects for disadvantaged targets, like women and children. 30 years of experience writing projects and teaching how to do it to different age staff and general people. Creative literature teaching for older people that want to write their stories and biographies.
12 years experience as Radio producer and speaker with my own program. Entrepreneur in food business whit my own store. I am very good teaching health and low calorie recipes.
My expectations are to get, at least, $10 per hour, when the student buy 4 or more hours. For a single class, of 1 hour, I'll charge $20
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
• BA History degree (Universidad Central de Venezuela), (Cum Laude)
• Master Degree in Information Sciences for Development (Universidad Simón Bolívar, Venezuela).
• Gestalt Therapies and Neurolinguistic Programming training for teamwork’s management.
• Projects Writing, Management, Development and Evaluation.
• Several training programs referred to international relations; technical and financial international cooperation organizations; fundraising; public policies; management and leadership.
• Computer literate.
• French (ml), Spanish and English, (read, written and spoken)
• Italian and Portuguese (read and translate)
• Community leadership and volunteer work. Peace Judge, Principal
• Entrepreneur in Food Industry.
• Customer Service Department at PUBLIX Supermarket, as Apron preparing food samples for customers, promoting PUBLIX products.
• Enumerator for the United States CENSUS Bureau (decenial)
• 10 years as owner and general manager of a food store, cafeteria.
• 12 years as producer and conductor (speaker) at my own Radio Program
• Organizer, Teacher/trainer and producer of events, workshops, seminars
• Thirty five (35) years of experience as CEO in Government and Private Sector and No profit sectors.
• Teacher of Creative Writing for all ages.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$10|
|5 hours||$40||Not available||$50|
|10 hours||$90||Not available||$100|