- Hourly rate $8
- Response Time 24h
1st lesson free!
- a current Western Kentucky University student pursuing a degree in financial mathmatics.
About the lesson
- I like to make the classroom fun.
For example in a tutoring session:
1. I may create a virtual break out game for students.
2. A math maze
3. math riddles
4. create your own math children's book
5. study cards
6. math video coding games.
The thing that sets me apart fro most tutors is I try to make learning as fun as possible for the students, and create ways for the student to build and obtain the knowledge for future use.
The lessons above are for students 6 grade- freshmen year of high school
- College / University Preparation
Forensic & Criminal Investigation
- All Levels
I am a college student, I understand how it feels to be overwhelmed about a big exam. I am here to help guide you every step of the way. I am also willing to help students find other ways to learn, as I know many students have many different learning styles and abilities. I love helping others succeed in their academics.
- 5h: $40
- 10h: $80