I believe that conversation is the most powerful component of business. Learning happens when everyone is engaged and contributing to the process. While I assisted a professor at Utah State University I noticed that engaged students generally brought more to the table when it came to homework and were eager participants in class. Naturally being prepared for a class provides for increased conversational flow, I expect some out of the class subject analysis.
I started working in a small business when I was 13. I learned all about the way businesses accomplish tasks that keep them going. Throughout the years I worked in operational capacities, sales, and management. I rounded out my experience with a degree in Natural Resources which helped me to understand industry and global consumption patterns. I minored in Sustainability. About 3 years ago I began working in Digital Marketing and during my time with Google and AdRoll I also earned my MBA.
Career Summary: Through my 27 year work journey I have been tasked with many duties in the food, water
purification, environmental conservation, landscape, adtech, technology, and political fields. A foundational underpinning
of all these endeavors has been sales. I view life through a sales lens and believe that sales drives business.
● Sales and Data Driven: Utilize data analytics to boost sales, producing weekly report for management to detail
success and track WoW progress, developed KPI scorecard program for the sales team, developing incentive
stats-based competitions. I quickly learn a new product and start producing above 150% of goal. Tech Stack:
Zendesk, Salesforce, Groove, G-Suite, Office, Slack, Adobe, Outreach, Chorus.
● Project Management Experience: Developing reports, plans and presentations utilizing Porter’s five forces,
Value chain analysis, MVVG, SWOT, SLEPT, Competitive Comparison, and Industry Analysis.
MarketStar: Slack Technologies Salt Lake City, UT March 2020 – July 2020
Business Development Representative
Start the conversation about paid platform utilization for this business collaboration hub.
Prospecting, operating cadences, tailoring voicemails, and outreach for best results.
Engage directors through the c-suite to establish raport with the correct decision makers.
Interface with Account Executives to create continuity in the client journey.
MarketStar: Google Waze Ogden, UT August 2019 – March 2020
Agency Account Strategist
● I quickly adapted and have enterprise clients with national accounts. I will hit quota more quickly than expected.
● Developing sales opportunities with enterprise full-service ad agencies, ongoing account management.
● Creating strategy for continued implementation of destination-based marketing.
● Continuous multitasking in largely self-motivated highly competitive sales environment, 36% email opens.
● Completed NexGen a highly competitive invitation only management training program.
MarketStar: AdRoll Ogden, UT August 2018 – August 2019
Small to Medium Business Sales / Account Management
● Consistently performing at 200%+ of sales quota, Platinum Achievement award recipient 100% of the time.
● Engaged in mock project management exercises for my MBA.
● Made training presentations to incoming cohorts.
● Create C-Suite reports for upper management to help disseminate timely and relevant lesson planning.
TruGreen Lawn Care Ogden, UT March 2018 – August 2018
● Created new sales opportunities through a variety of tactics including processing 100+ leads daily, cold calling,
and checking in with existing customers, successfully motivating 30+ sales opportunities weekly.
● Produced sales in excess of quota both in number of deals and dollar amount.
Culligan Water Conditioning Logan, UT January 2008 –March 2018
Customer Service Representative/Service Technician
● Provided high-level customer service to Culligan clients, ensuring that their product expectations and inventory
needs were met, communicated with them frequently and tracked issues as they arose.
● Self-started a program to expand the water cooler business increasing volume by 15% in one year.
● Streamlined warehouse efforts, developed their first inventory tracking sheet, schedules, hours etc.
Westminster College- Gore School of Business Salt Lake City 4.0 GPA August 2019
MBA, Marketing, Finance, Project Management, Negotiation, Intl. Business, MVVG
Utah State University- Natural Resources Logan, UT 3.5 GPA May 2015
B.S., General Studies in Natural Resources; Sustainable Systems Minor
Simon Bolivar Spanish School- Spanish Immersion Ecuador 2009-2010
Delta Mu Delta International Business Honors Society Member 2019 - Lifetime
MarketStar NexGen Management Training Graduate December 2019
marketing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest financial lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management and organization lessons for all!
Taking corporate strategy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|