My teaching style is very laid back and is focused on creating a dialogue around solving chemistry problems. Trust me I know the pain of sitting in lecture halls so I am not going to be an instant replay of that!
I am pretty adaptable with my lessons plans. I formulate lesson plans based on your input (what you want to learn) and learning style.
I am a chemist with both computational and experimental work experience. I was an intern at Lubrizol during the summer 2017. My senior capstone project involved molecular modeling of Fischer-Trospch synthesis catalyst to examine CO2 loading/reducing capabilities. Currently, I work as a Process Chemist.
I prefer to teach via Skype as it allows me to maximize tutoring time. I am open to in person tutoring if you live in the following suburbs of Cleveland OH:
Brecksville Broadview Hts
Cleveland ( Cleveland State University and west of it)
OR Lorain County
Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
Bachelor of Science, Major: Chemistry, A.C.S. Certified Track, Minor: Physics, GPA: 3.37/4.00
Degree obtained on May 12, 2018
Analytical Chemistry/Lab Advanced Instrumental Analysis/Lab Calculus (I/II/III)
Electronics/Lab Environmental Physics (Computational) Inorganic Chemistry/Lab
Physical Chemistry/Lab (I/II) Physics (Calculus)
Senior Capstone Project: An Investigation into Fischer-Tropsch Catalysts for CO2 Reduction
Techniques: FTIR, HPLC-UV-Vis
Computer: Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Gaussian, Aimall
Relevant Work Experience
Center for eLearning, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
April 17th 2018-Present
• Provide support to students, faculty and staff with issues related to Blackboard and other eLearning applications both in person and over the phone
• Assisted with developing materials for eLearning courses as well as develop tutorials and training materials for faculty and students using Blackboard and other eLearning applications
• Data collection and analysis for meaningful Blackboard updates
Lubrizol Corporation, Wickliffe, Ohio
May 22nd August 2017- August 16th 2017
Applied Sciences Intern: Analytical Chemistry
• Supported product characterization and quantitative analysis through HPLC determinations
• Compiled new method developments for bottom line analysis
• Gave analytical support to various projects and communicated results to staff, sponsors and customers
• Gave progress updates for assigned research project in written reports
CSU American Chemical Society Student Affiliation, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio February 3rd 2016- August 16th 2017
• Advise and oversee organization with respect to financial matters
• Contribute and implement agenda to improve student connection and activity with Cleveland State University’s Department of Chemistry and professional world
• Math, detailed record keeping and explicit communication around the clock to ensure success
• Translates to keeping detailed records of experiments and ability to diagnose errors in method used
Archie Griffin Sportsmanship Award, for excellent student-athlete achievement
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$21||$14|