I believe that setting a strong tone of participation and acceptance from the first day is essential in encouraging every student to feel welcome. I strive to maintain an environment in which students are comfortable speaking up. I genuinely care about my students, and work to make them feel confident that they can succeed in mathematics.
I am a mathematician with a Master's from Indiana University where I taught entry level courses in pre-calculus and the mathematics of decision and beauty. During my undergrad at Ball State University, I worked in over a dozen college algebra and pre-calculus courses, as tutored school kids.
I will charge an extra dollar per mile traveled over 5 miles, and an extra 2 dollars per mile over 10 miles of approximately downtown Indianapolis.
Associate Instructor Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
Department of Mathematics,
• Instructor for course on Precalculus Fall 2019
• Instructor for course on The Mathematics of Decision and Beauty Spring 2020
Teaching Assistant Spring 2016 – Spring 2018
Department of Mathematics
Ball State University
• Assistant for many courses in College Algebra and Precalculus
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
M.S., Mathematics, May 2020
Ball State University, Muncie, IN
B.S., Mathematics, May 2018
Fellowships and Awards:
• Associate Instructorship, Indiana University: 2019-2020
• Full Fellowship, Indiana University: 2018-2019
• Dean’s List, Ball State University: 2015-2018
• Presidential Scholarship, Ball State University: 2014-2018
Service and Outreach:
• Mathematics Tutoring 2015-2018
Ball State University
I worked with students at Ball State and the Muncie community, tutoring various levels of
• Science Day Volunteer 2015-2018
Chemistry Club, Ball State University
I worked with the chemistry club to teach and perform various science experiments to
children once a year.
• Franke Park Day Camp Counselor Summer 2016
Parks and Recreation, Fort Wayne, Indiana
I taught children about camping, nature, and Native Americans.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking precalculus & calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$40|