My teaching methods are easy to understand and I always explain each topic using very simple examples and exercises. I teach high school and undergraduate level Economics and I conduct online classes these days due to social distancing regulations. I believe that I have the ability to understand the capacity and capability of my students and I adjust the explanations accordingly.
I am pursuing a Ph.D. in Economics at a state university in the United States. I have completed my MA in Economics in 2018 and I have 5 years of teaching and tutoring experience. My undergraduate majors were Computer science and Management. Teaching has always been my passion.
1. B.S., Computation & Management - University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka (2014)
2. M.A., Economics (4.0 GPA) - Western Illinois University, USA (2018)
3. Diploma, Psychology (Distinction) - American College (2016)
4. Ph.D. candidate - Northern Illinois University (2019 onwards)
5. Worked as a data analyst in a leading finance company.
I’ve known Menaka for 5 years. She has a thorough understanding of macro and micro economics. I’ve seen her help students numerous times with their assignments. She’s patient, explains concepts through simple examples and exercises. I highly recommend her.
economics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$20|