My teaching method is flexible. It is based on the unique needs of every student. After a session of getting familiar with the student, I guide them in creating a plan that is most suited to their capabilities and preferences.
I am a dedicated tutor with at least three years' experience in teaching students. I have taught several hundred students who have excelled to improve their grades significantly after our encounter. Student satisfaction is my key goal and I strive to achieve it.
2013-2017: UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI
Bachelor of Science in Economics and Statistics
2008-2011: STAREHE BOYS’ CENTRE AND SCHOOL
Pursued Kenya Certificate of secondary education for four years and successfully attained an A.
2000-2008: NYAKIANGA PRIMARY SCHOOL
Pursued Kenya Certificate of Primary Education and attained An A.
• Computer literate
• Data Analysis (Excel and SPSS)
• Portfolio Management
• Financial Mathematics and Statistics.
• Risk, Investment and Asset management.
• Research Skills
EMPLOYMENT AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Worked as a research assistant for Knowledge Breeze consultants.
• Volunteered to work in government offices at Sheria House.
• Seeking a challenging career that utilizes my skills in my area of competence and enriches my knowledge, and gives me a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization.
• Work for a company that will enhance the skills I already have as well as provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
• Hardworking, highly self-driven, resilience, inter-personal communication skills and leadership, enthusiastic and innovative
• Playing Soccer
• Reading books
marketing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|