I like to teach by asking a lot of questions and with stories and allegories. That way the student can see and understand the application directly. This makes sure there is two way communication. Teaching is about life itself and not just books and papers.
I am an experienced attorney. I have taught only on the JC level and have not been a tutor before. As an attorney, I had to write legal documents and briefs to the courts. In trial, of course, an attorney must be able to think on their feet and respond accordingly.
Attorney committed to ethical, logical, and analytical processes to accomplish client goals and results in a timely manner. A trainer, leader and team builder who helps others adapt to change and accomplish personal and team goals with a people oriented leadership style. Skills include:
• Problem Solving • Interviewing • Training
• Team Leader • Negotiating • Counseling
Private Practice Attorney
• First chair attorney in dozens of civil jury trials to verdict in several counties throughout Oklahoma and in all three US District Courts in OK.
• Assisted people with Tax issues, Offers in Compromise, Tax Liens, Payment Plans
• Hearing officer for Oklahoma City/County Health Department – Due process hearings
• Research and draft legal opinions on insurance issues and policy issues.
• During this time, over a period of 12-15 years from late 1990s to early 2010s, also worked as a contract Landman with several different companies, duties included reviewing land records and preparing ownership reports.
Chesapeake Energy Corp.
• Land Title/Title Attorney - March 2011-October 2013
University of North Dakota – B.S. Distributive Education
University of Oklahoma – Juris Doctorate
Oklahoma Bar Association
US District Courts – Western, Northern, Eastern Districts in Oklahoma
Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals – US Supreme Court – US Tax Court - IRS
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|