I base my teaching on real-world examples and interactive sessions. I ensure that the true essence of the concept is communicated and the students are able to grasp the information. I frequently change my approach with respect to my audience to ensure best knowledge transfer for a certain group of people.
I am an Electrical Engineering student pursuing my Masters from University of Pennsylvania. I am passionate about teaching and have experience in tutoring High-School and Engineering Mathematics. I have worked as a Course Development Assistant and Instructor at the Upward Bound Program at University of Pennsylvania.
UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA Philadelphia, USA
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering; Robotics, AI and Software Systems May 2021
• Research Assistant at Real-Time & Embedded Systems Lab under Dr. Rahul Mangharam
• Cumulative GPA: 3.67/4.0
• President of ESE Graduate Association, Board Member of Graduate and Professional Student Assembly
RASHTREEYA VIDYALAYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (VTU) Bengaluru, IN
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering May 2019
• Summa Cum Laude | Gold Medalist; Cumulative GPA: 9.45/10.0
• Sorroco Award for Best Outgoing Student of Graduating Batch of 2019
F1/10 Autonomous Racing Team, University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, USA
Machine Learning Research Assistant May 2020 – Present
• Developed & maintained a F1 racing simulator in python for studying overtaking strategies in various tracks
• Developed machine learning models to predict the evolution of opponent vehicle for effective path planning
• Designed various experiments to generate training data for latent behaviour prediction of opponent vehicle
GTSS Infrastructure Private Limited Bengaluru, IN
Software Engineering Intern – Building Automation Systems May 2018 – Dec 2018
• Implemented socket-based communication system to log data into a cloud service hosted by Ubidots
• Developed a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) based server-client setup for local data logging and communication
• Built a Graphical User Interface (GUI) to support GET, PUT, DELETE operations on a remote database
PennCloud – A Cloud Service with Webmail and Data Storage
• A fully distributed, fault-tolerant & client-consistent cloud with Key-Value Stores, HTTP & SMTP servers
• Developed a scalable thread-pool based HTTP/1.1 compliant server to support GET, PUT, POST & DELETE
• Implemented cookies/session management to serve multiple concurrent clients at the front-end
• Accomplished Distributed Replication and Fault Tolerance by implementing the 2-Phase Commit Protocol
• Developed API's for back-end to front-end server communication and data exchange
Multi-Threaded Chat Servers for Group Communication
• Designed and Implemented distributed & multi-threaded chat servers in C++ to serve over 250 concurrent clients, multiple chat rooms across the servers and over 10,000 message exchanges
• Implemented FIFO ordering and Total ordering protocols for message ordering in chatrooms
• Developed API's for server-server communication to support message ordering protocols
Multi-threaded SMTP and POP3 Servers for Webmail Service
• Developed multi-threaded SMTP & POP3 servers in C++ to serve over 100 concurrent normal mail clients
• Implemented error handling, server shutdown and concurrency control for smooth operation of the servers
• Developed testing code & Hosted Thunderbird Mail Service Client on the SMTP & POP3 servers
Technologies & Frameworks: AWS, Apache Spark, PyTorch, Pandas, Keras
Certifications & Training: Certificate in University Teaching, Certificate in Bluetooth Robotics
Awards: Best Project Award – IoT based Condition Monitoring of Building Energy Systems
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$50||Not available||$50|
|5 hours||$40||Not available||$250|
|10 hours||$30||Not available||$500|