Through personal experience, I've had the best outcome through one-on-one instruction. Doing it with this teaching approach, I am able to see the strengths and weaknesses the students have in the material. I focus on both their strength and weaknesses to balance their knowledge on the material overall. To improve their weaknesses, I see the type of homework assigned and make a worksheet on that topic for additional practice.
I am currently attending California State Polytechnic University Pomona pursuing my Masters in Electrical Engineering. I did my Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering at California State University Los Angeles and had tutoring experience through the university. I tutored College Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, and Differential Equations for students enrolled in a mathematics course and have been doing it for 5 years.
Due to the circumstances the world is dealing with, I would preferably like to offer lessons through webcam and have the necessary tools to make that possible. I will go to students home if requested by the student and accommodate on that matter to ensure success for student. To avoid any cancellation fees, please let me know ahead of time 24 hours in advance.
California State Polytechnic University Pomona Expected Graduation Date: May 2022
Master of Science: Electrical Engineering – Communications Systems
California State University, Los Angeles Graduation: May 2020
Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering - Communications and Controls Systems GPA: 3.14 Minor: Mathematics
• Analog Communications • Digital Signal Processing • Control Systems I • Digital Control Systems
• Digital Communications • Antennas • Control Systems II • Modern Controls
Lumis Automation (Orange ,CA)
Controls Engineering Intern – Control Systems Designs January 2020 – April 2020
• Researched different automation devices to understand the importance to the control systems designed at the facility
• Sketched schematic diagrams to showcase personal understanding of pin connections for several PLCs
• Programmed ADAM-4000 series PLC using Graphical Logic Programming for potential automation applications
• Performed ethernet communication protocols for PLCs, HMI’s, and Image Based Barcode Reader Camera
• Adjusted existing Ladder Logic codes to various PLC’s automation environments with other interns
College of Engineering, Computer Science, and Technology at CSULA (Los Angeles, CA)
Lead Supplemental Instructor Leader, FYRE Program September 2016 – May 2020
• Facilitated for engineering students with Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus series, and Differential Equations
• Posted assignments, worksheets, and other files on Canvas to provide extra practice for students on material
• Led workshops with Supplemental Leaders to provide one-to-one assistance on the material
• Held meetings with supervisor to discuss different methods to perform better academic success for students
• Software: AutoCAD, OrCAD, MATLAB, Simulink, LabView, PSPICE, Advanced Design System (ADS), Ubuntu,
MS Office, MS Visio, GNU Radio, Altium Designer
• Electrical Instruments: Oscilloscope, Digital Multimeter, Signal Generator, Power Supplies, USRP, AD2, Soldering
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Universal Test Platform for COTS Electronics - EE4691: Senior Design
The Aerospace Corporation August 2019 – May 2020
• Team collaborated to design a system that The Aerospace Corporation requires for a testing in a radiation chamber
• Created a schedule using Microsoft Excel to ensure deadlines are met and showcase progress to advisor of the project
• Presented our project at The Aerospace Corporation in El Segundo facility for Microelectronics Reliability and Qualification Workshop (MRQW)
Universal Software Defined Radio Applications - EE3209: Communications Lab August 2019 – December 2019
• Communicated between Universal Software Defined Radio (USRP) and computer using ethernet protocol
• Collaborated with team members to ensure directions were followed to complete experiment
• Exercised Communications concepts onto USRP with Rx/Tx antennas and LabVIEW
Finite Impulse Response Filter Design – EE4220: Digital Signal Processing January 2019 – May 2019
• Applied concepts on Digital Signal Processing to practice our knowledge of material to execute project
• Generated a wave signal using MATLAB using built-in functions based on requirements instructor assigned
• Designed a FIR Low Pass Filter using the Kaiser Windowing Method to accomplish design
• Displayed results using plots within MATLAB to compare results between using filters and without filters
Circuit Building on Breadboard – EE2449: Circuits and Measurements Lab August 2017 – December 2017
• Drew schematic drawing on PSCPICE for reference when building the circuit on breadboard
• Used a digital multimeter to record voltage and current values on specific locations and compared on PSPICE
• Implemented different circuits to showcase our understanding and calculated certain components using circuits concepts
algebra lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, precalculus & calculus lessons for all!
Taking calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$17||$20|