My name is Shevie and here to help students/adults learn. The cool thing about about Wyzant is that through its online system your student is given the opportunity to get the best help possible. Most times it seems strange that online tutoring can work. . From experience students are very tech savvy and more attentive when online. If you are willing to try it I am very sure that I will be able to help your student improve. I currently work in the Duval County School District as a paraprofessional. I have worked with grades K-12 over the past few years in a private school. I worked with children who had varying exceptionalities. Learning should be enjoyable for students and sometimes school does not leave much time for fun activities. This is why when I tutor your students will learn by playing, being hands on, connecting what they are learning to real life. I also know as a teacher that every student can learn and has the potential to be great. I hope to gain the opportunity to help unleash your students abilities.
I have been tutoring since I was a college freshman in 2006. I have taught at least over 500 children and 100 adults. Most of my students leave me with a better understanding and ready to show the world their brilliance. I have had my very first class of middle school graduate and it's great seeing them all around town.
A position that allows me to gain career experience while pursing my education
Florida State College December 2012
Sign Language Interpretation
Western Governor’s University
Education/Special Education BS May 2019
Fathers Harbor Academy December 2014 - Current
Elementary School Teacher
Beautiful Mind &Soul Leadership Academy August 2013 – March 2014
Middle School/High School Teacher
Blallywood Website November 2012 – December 2013
Global Charter Academy November 2012 – April 2014
Substitute Teacher (k-8)
Girls Scouts of Gateway Council AmeriCorps September 2011-September 2012
Get Real Facilitator AmeriCorps Members
Kelly Services January 2011 – June 2012
Youth Leadership Forum Summers: 2005- current
Pelican Elementary School August 2007 – January 2008
Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, FL June 2007-August 2007
Multicultural Student Development Services September 2006 - June 2007
Center for Independent Living, Fort Myers, FL June 2006 – July 2006
H&R Block Tax Service, Cape Coral FL January 2006-April 2006
Client Service Coordinator
HONORS & AWARDS
• FGCU Leadership Award – Presented for providing leadership to incoming students
• Debutante 2006 – Recognizes young lady who exhibits most promise for the future
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate and build relationships with variety of people
• Proficient in MS office
• Ability to communicate in Spanish and fluently in American Sign Language
• Currently working on CDA (Child Development Associate)
• Currently working on DCF 45 hours
• Writer for Blallywood.com and several other websites
• Lifetime Girl Scouts Member
• Future Business Leaders of America Virtual Member
• Sigma Lamda Kappa, sign language club
• Voice of Praise Member and Secretary
• RADD (Rising Against Disabilities & Discrimination) Club, Co-Founder & Vice President
• JOY, sign language club, Co-Founder & Vice President
• Trinity Girls Club, Vice President
• Vacation Bible School Leader
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|