My methodology is the following:
1. Gather information on the student's needs.
2. Examine the material needed and the level of understanding of the student on the subject.
3. Identify what my main mission is, and what resources do I have.
4. Generate checklist of subtask.
5. Teach the material by explaining the theory, practicing and following up.
6. Document weak point of the student in the subject.
7. Follow up.
I am an Electrical engineer. I enjoy teaching mathematics an other subjects. I had worked on systems engineering for more than 3 years. Also, I worked on tutoring and teaching for more than 3 years. I like to brake things down, such as, difficult problems.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$19||Not available|