Because of being an international, with the language barrier, I always to simplify problems. When I help students, I will make sure they understand the concept and connect those concepts together. I have had a lot of students who come from various levels of classes.
I am a straight-A international student and also a tutor in my college, where I practiced:
• Observe receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources since students come from a wide range of classes.
• Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
• Quickly imagine how a problem will look after it is solved to make appropriate strategy for students.
• Combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions.
• Arrange things in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules.
• Understand information and ideas presented in different questions through spoken words and sentences as well as presented in writing.
• Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem as people have different ways to understand a problem.
• Translate or explain what information means and how it can be used to students.
• Generate or use different sets of rules for combining or grouping questions or ideas in different ways.
• Monitor/Assess performance of myself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$14||$12|