My teaching methods are really flexible and I am willing to work with your schedule. I have also been tutoring online, and I have developed teaching methods around remote learning which are tried and tested. My teaching style really revolves around you and your needs. We can go through topics as slow or as fast as needed.
I am an Engineer currently pursuing a degree in Robotics and Physics and I have been teaching these subjects for the past 3 years with plenty of happy students who've walked away with valuable knowledge. All the students who've worked with me have had a grade boost of up to 15%!
Prototyping Academy | August 2020 - Present
- Taught a myriad of classes in Python, Java, Physics, Calculus, and 3D Prototyping to middle and high schoolers.
- Developed an online learning curriculum guaranteed to provide an unprecedented industry level skill set for each of the topics.
3D Prototyping Teaching Assistant
UCSC | March 2020 - June 2020
- TA for a university-level class teaching 3D Prototyping.
- Performed live presentations and demonstrations of 3D Printers during lectures.
- Aiding students with industry grade CAD Softwares such as Solidworks and Fusion 360
- Grading the cleanliness and thoroughness of a CAD model as well as its stress testing.
Python + Java (1:1) Instructor
Children's Innovation Center | June 2019 - August 2019
- Taught a 3-month long course of in-depth uses of Java and Python to middle and high schoolers.
- Did live programming sessions as well as some great in-class projects to strengthen the students' grasp on core topics.
Gemmo 3D | December 2017 - January 2018
- Operated high-end 3D Printers during demonstrations
- Taught CAD and stress testing through software such as Fusion 360 and AutoCAD.
1) University of California, Santa Cruz | Currently Enrolled | BS Robotics Engineering
2) Mission San Jose High School | Graduating Class of 2019 | High School Degree
Khushi is a very quick teacher. She can explain complex topics really quickly. I took mathematics and programming classes with her she was able to teach them to be perfectly, even though I don’t have any background in STEM.
Khushi is a trustworthy teacher because she really focuses on the students’ needs. I took statistics lessons with her there were chapters that I understood quickly so she didn’t bore me with that, but then there were chapters I didn’t understand and she added extra classes to accommodate.
Khushi is very patient with teaching very complex subjects. She can explain things in a very simple and logical way so that everyone can understand.
I’ve taken 3D printing classes with her and she was very patient while teaching me all the small things.
Khushi is really friendly and works with your schedule. She tutored me in Mathematics and Statistics and her approach to the problems was very easy to follow and understand.
Khushi is a great teacher and she really knows her stuff. She's helped me with my college python, java and C classes and I've been able to ace them all. Her style is very flexible and she's always readily available to explain any problem.
Would highly recommend her.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||$22||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||$20||Not available||$250|