I don't spoon feed. I place a lot of importance on understanding the basic concepts and having an interactive teaching environment. I'm very approachable and I like to create an environment where my students feel comfortable. Plus I believe in practice, loads of practice.
I'm a recent graduate in Chemical engineering who also happens to love mathematics and teaching. I believe in understanding the basics in anything and developing inquisitiveness early on to progress in one's career. Especially in the field of science and engineering, having a strong foundation is important and I'd like to make sure my students understand that.
Master of Science, Chemical Engineering (Spec.-Polymer science/Biomaterials), University of Pittsburgh - Apr 2020
Bachelor of Technology, Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Trichy India - May 2018
- Chaired Pragyan, an international, ISO certified, student run, techno-managerial organization with foothold in 60 countries with over 10,000 students visiting the final four days of the fest
- Teaching assistant for Advanced Graduate Mathematics class of Fall 2019 at the University of Pittsburgh
- Volunteered teaching kids between the age of 10-16 at local schools during my undergrad studies
- Received a state rank of 11 in IIT Joint Entrance Exam with a national participation of 14 million students
- Placed top 10 in mathematics during the final exams in high school
I have known Nithil for more than 11 years now. He is my go-to person for anything in Math. Even while we were students together, if I had any doubts or needed any concept clarifications, Nithil was the person I would go to because of his knowledge and his teaching style.
He has a unique style of explaining that makes it very easy to understand new and difficult concepts. He is also a fun person and is insanely jovial. I cannot recommend Nithil more highly. I am sure you will learn so much from Nithil!
Nithil is my go to person when I am stuck on a thorny math problem. He explains the related concepts in a clear way so that sticks with you. I highly recommend Nithil if you really wanna learn how to solve a problem by looking at the fundamentals rather than memorising a couple of formulas.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$26||$10|
|5 hours||Not available||$120||$50|