I am a student who is enthusiastic, punctual, and flexible. I can easily work around schedules and I love to teach others. I build my class lesson plan according to your specific needs. For example, I have two different styles of lessons depending on the student. They are ...
○ Fully built lesson plans (for students who want to learn through a course)
○ Q&A style lessons (where the student decides picks a topic they need
help on for the class and I go over it)
My experiences for teaching math includes...
○ being a math teachers assistant at Aloha
○ tutoring students for math at Stone Bridge High School
My qualifications include...
○ taken Calculus BC at Stone Bridge
○ received credit for the first two calculus courses in college
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest information technology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, calculus lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|