English as a Second Language Teacher (with a background in teaching Spanish as a second language as well)
- Round Rock
- at her home
- at your home
I have a BA in psychology with a minor in Spanish.
I am a certified teacher.
My certifications for teaching include:
- English as a Second Language
- Bilingual Education (English and Spanish)
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education
Listening comprehension - English
ILR Level 0
ILR Level 1
ILR Level 2
ILR Level 3
ILR Level 4
ILR Level 5
- I have been a teacher for 8 years, and almost all of my students have been learning English as a second language. Currently, I also teach students Spanish as a second language.
- I have been a classroom teacher for 7 years, teaching groups of, on average, 20 students at a time.
- I also taught English as a second language prior to becoming a full-time classroom teacher.
- Since becoming a classroom teacher, I have also been tutoring elementary and secondary students one-on-one.
- In addition to this, I have held classes to help adults learn either English or Spanish as a second language.
My methodology is the teaching of sentences, words, verbs, through reading that helps to understand what is read and to know...
I like students to define their needs and goals and then I help to them to reach or acquire them
Each lesson will consist of the introduction of new words, their individual pronunciation and their use in sentences common...
Along with making an accurate diagnosis of my student's needs, followed by detailed planning on how to reach goals, I offer...
I had to learn English as a second language (still working on it) and because of that, I think I can understand the...
I adapt my classes to the needs of the individual student with authentic resources to make learning interesting and...
My teaching methods include personalized methods of comprehension and include various visual and audio aids to ensure that...
I realize that learning is easier when it is fun and interesting and is focused on the student's individual goals for the...
My teaching method is vocabulary first, pronunciation and short sentence structure for beginners. I try to stay in line with...
I was not a heritage Spanish speaker, and I remember a time when I did not think I would ever speak Spanish. I use that...
I am a firm believer that learning is an individual and unique experience for everyone. Thus, my teaching methodology begins...
- Lessons with me will be focused on achieving your English language goals. - Will focus on building strong conversational...
I hold a Bachelors Degree in Communications. I have been a homeschool mom for 11 years. I taught reading for 4 years in a...
My teaching method is according to the student: first I need to know to whom I'm giving the lesson, their interests and way...
My classes are fun and always include several different kinds of activities to make the classes interesting, super-useful,...
I am originally from Uruguay and have been at US for many years. I retired form Columbia Public Schools in 2007. I came to...
I have been teaching since 2004 and have an Ed.M in TESOL. I have taught in the U.S.A. and abroad. I am fluent in Spanish...
I focus on the student’s particular needs always putting a great effort in grammar.
Would you like to speak English without an accent? Without spelling or grammar errors? Would you like to use your English...
I am a creative and inventive teacher with very good communication skills and a lot of experience to share. I love helping...
Paris 18e, France
During my school and university career I have learned that two languages, English and Spanish. But from the moment I started...
Describe the problem encountered on this ad