I have a BA in psychology with a minor in Spanish.
I am a certified teacher.
My certifications for teaching include:
- English as a Second Language
- Bilingual Education (English and Spanish)
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- I have been a teacher for 8 years, and almost all of my students have been learning English as a second language. Currently, I also teach students Spanish as a second language.
- I have been a classroom teacher for 7 years, teaching groups of, on average, 20 students at a time.
- I also taught English as a second language prior to becoming a full-time classroom teacher.
- Since becoming a classroom teacher, I have also been tutoring elementary and secondary students one-on-one.
- In addition to this, I have held classes to help adults learn either English or Spanish as a second language.
-International experience and fluent in English and Spanish
-B.A. degree in Psychology as well as considerable continued professional training.
-Adept at working with people from a variety of backgrounds
-Over 8 years of Spanish, ESL, mathematics and science instruction
-Certified Bilingual EC-4 Generalist
-Extensive data-analysis experience
Current Annual Salary: $52,800
Hutto Independent School District, Hutto, TX 2016 - Current
Two-Way Dual Language Second Grade Teacher, Ray Elementary School (2011-2015)
-Accelerate student learning in both English and Spanish across all content areas
- Create bilingual learning centers to accelerate students’ language development
- Plan and implement challenging, relevant lessons that inspired students to take risks and grow as learners
- Analyze data to guide instruction, increase student growth and fill gaps in learning
Pflugerville Independent School District, Pflugerville, TX 2011 - 2016
Dual Language Third Grade Teacher, Dessau Elementary School
-Propelled at-risk students to make huge academic gains throughout the school year
-Served as a model teacher for guided reading and centers
-Planned events to promote an appreciation of diversity as Chair of the Diversity Committee
Taylor Independent School District, Taylor, TX 2009 - 2011
Bilingual Teacher, Pasemann and TH Johnson Elementary Schools
- Delivered curriculum and prepared and facilitated small group learning centers to provide differentiated instruction and support student-centered learning
Part-Time Teaching and Tutoring Positions
- Mundilingua Language School, Madrid, Spain September 2007 - June 2008
- Private Tutor since 2008
- Adult education experience since the spring of 2016.
- BA in Psychology from California State University, Chico
-- Minors in Spanish and Business Administration
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (attended as part of a study-abroad program from September of 2007 through June of 2008)
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|